How do I stop the "You're connected to the unsecure Wi Fi netwrok" pop up to stop?
ROBTRU99

How can I stop receiving this pop up? Screenshot_20180924-140539_Security & Privacy.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I stop the "You're connected to the unsecure Wi Fi netwrok" pop up to stop?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the Verizon Safe Wi-Fi application installed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I stop the "You're connected to the unsecure Wi Fi netwrok" pop up to stop?
ROBTRU99

I dont know. Olits a new phone

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

check the box that says "add to allowed networks"

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i'd be thankful for getting the message but then i don't use public wi-fi much.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROBTRU99, congratulations on your new phone. We appreciate the screenshot and certainly wouldn't want you to receive unwanted pop-ups. Help is here. Based on the screenshot that you've shared, you have the Safe Wi-Fi app installed on your phone. To remove the pop-up going forward, you may uninstall the app from your phone: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2521768?hl=en Let us know if this helps.

Lorenzo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes