How do I sync up to a PC
Packrat190
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have downloaded the drivers from lg, but I still am not syncing up to my PC running windows 8.1.  Any help as I am trying to sync up my windows media songs and also want to download photos and videos.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I sync up to a PC
Snn5
Legend

When you plug in to the PC and pull down from the notification bar do you see MTP?  That should work, should work plug n play style.  You can also try Internet Connection and Ethernet or Modem.  Those last 2 let Verizon software read the phone as well.  You should see a notification that device is used as an installer.  Unfortunately Verizon disabled LGs phone to pc software.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

When you plug in to the PC and pull down from the notification bar do you see MTP?  That should work, should work plug n play style.  You can also try Internet Connection and Ethernet or Modem.  Those last 2 let Verizon software read the phone as well.  You should see a notification that device is used as an installer.  Unfortunately Verizon disabled LGs phone to pc software.

0 Likes
Packrat190
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the help.  I am now able to sync my photos and media.  There is also an option in storage that had to be checked.

Snn5
Legend

Welcome!

0 Likes