How do you fix a broken cell phone tower?
Gfoster

The cell phone tower supplying my Verizon cell phone service in my area has been broken for several months now. I can visibly see the tower or be within feet of it and only obtain less than half the signal. My phone calls are dropped if I am more than a mile or two away from this tower. As best as I can recall, this service has been broken for a few months now. 

I have been a customer with Verizon for more than a decade and this service is getting worse. I would rather not, but at this point, I believe I will be forced to find a suitable and working service provider. 

0 Likes
Re: How do you fix a broken cell phone tower?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gfoster, getting the best service possible is always a must and I would be happy to help with checking this out with you. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How do you fix a broken cell phone tower?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Gfoster, getting the best service possible is always a must and I would be happy to help with checking this out with you. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. JoseL_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @josel_vzw  Please provide publicly any helpful information on any solution for others with similar issues.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes