How to take a screenshot
ElOsoBlanco
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello all. Just purchased a used m8 for $75 bucks to eventually replace my S6 which I believe is going faulty(poor sound while watching or listening to media), charging port dislodges from cable at the least touch(tried 2 new cables, same result). I am due to upgrade my s6 now, but did not desire another $700 payment, so went and found what I think is a great deal for 75 buckskin this one m8 that has not even a scratch on the screen, and maybe 3 on back that are no bigger than half an inch. Runs like a new device, been taken great care of.

I like to screenshot funny images, quotes, or important information, so I want to know how to do it with this phone. My s6 had two ways to do it. First was swiping gently but swiftly across the screen with the side of my palm. Second was power button+home key simultaneously. I'm guessing this one is perhaps power+volume down simultaneously? I tried that though, and didn't work. Case that came with it kinda makes it hard to reach the power button and volume button simultaneously.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to take a screenshot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us! To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power button (located on the top edge of device) and the Volume down button (located on the right edge of device) at the same time.  To view the screenshot, navigate: Apps > Gallery.

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to take a screenshot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us! To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power button (located on the top edge of device) and the Volume down button (located on the right edge of device) at the same time.  To view the screenshot, navigate: Apps > Gallery.

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes