How to update email with Asurion
Vinelli
Enthusiast - Level 1

I updated my email with Verizon a month ago.  Email from Asurion are still going to old address.  I tried chat with both but the bots could not understand no matter how simply I stated.

Re: How to update email with Asurion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want it to be easy for you to update your email address with Asurion, too. You can reach their team directly by calling 888-881-2622. I hope that information helps! -Jordan

sneumyer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good morning,

I am also getting email from Asurion to an email address that I no longer use. I updated my email address with Verizon quite a while ago. 

I see that your response above was from a while ago.  Does it still require a phone call direct to Asurion, or are you now communicating the updates to them?  

Thanks,

Scott

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sneumyer, Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this issue with Asurion contacting you through your old email.  The info you use should be what you have updated on your My Verizon account.  If they are sending you info to an old email, they will need to address this.  Verizon does not have access to Asurion systems and they will need to correct this on their end.  You will be able to call them at  888-881-2622

-Santo

ChaoticallyBalanced
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been calling both Verizon and Asurion to get my email updated for the past 4 days now. I have talked to 11 reps and been transferred or put on hold so many times. Asurion Claims keep saying that my email has to be updated with Verizon. Verizon and Asurion Support both see my updated email address but its not in the claims system. Asurion keeps saying that I need to contact Verizon to get my email updated and that they have no access to it. This is in reference to a Verizon Home Device Protect plan. Bottom line, I want my email address updated so I can make a claim on my device to get it repaired. Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with your e-mail. Are you trying to get communications from Asurion for a claim?

~Jesse

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to start a new conversation on the most relevant board. Thanks!