Hudden messages
J3olds

So I noticed when I hit my contacts and go to received messages it shows a list of all received messages not the content of them like they do in the messanger app but just when I received them. I noticed alot of hidden messages with pictures included and they have all been deleted, but I never once received them in my message app. Who is sending these and why aren't they showing up and if it's someone who has me blocked (bc I have nobody blocked on my phone) why would they constantly send me pictures.  I just noticed the other day but it has been going on for a few months I noticed as it shows all dates and times I "received" them. Thank for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hudden messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could they be coming from another application?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Hudden messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for bringing this concern to our attention J3olds. Let's look into the messaging concern together. May I ask what model device do you have? Which 2 messaging apps are you using to compare the text threads? For example, are you using the stock messaging app and Verizon Messages? As you share the details then we can look into this for you.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes