I am having issues with my Moto E4 charging.
LanieGirl00

My Moto E4 is plugged into the charger it came with, but has not gone above 59%. It's in Safe Mode also. Anyone else having this problem? If so were you able to solve it?

Thank you, Elena [removed]

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having issues with my Moto E4 charging.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LanieGirl00, thank you for reaching out to us regarding your charging issue. I appreciate you completing some troubleshooting. To make sure we get to the bottom of this, I do have a few questions. When did the issue begin? Does this issue occur with other chargers? Does the phone have any physical or water damage of any kind? 

JaimeG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AntDaddy1977

Im having a similar problem. If I sit the phone down while it's plugged up to the charger. The battery percentage stays the same or goes down. I can power down the device and my battery percentage climbs up very fast. This don't always happen though. I've done reset the phone tried different chargers everything. Can you help me please?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if you're using usb, try wall charging!

0 Likes
AntDaddy1977

I've tried both, If I leave my phone idle the battery shows no improvement after a hour or so I can power off my Moto with charger still plugged in it will start increasing the percentage very fast but only while turned off. And I've noticed the charge indicator goes on and off. My wife bought this phone and it started doing this about a week later. She lost the receipt so we stuck with it.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if you're getting a lot of updates to apps & using the phone while charging....it's hardly keeping up.

i've always charged phones from the wall & turned off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your concern, AntDaddy1977. As the heart of our Verizon family we want to ensure we review all of our options to help make your battery last to the best of it's performance. Here is a link that will provide more steps towards ensuring your battery lasts to it's fullest potential. After you've reviewed this link, please let us know, and we'll be right here to go over any other options we have to help effect your Moto e4's battery. We do hope this link helps, and also we hope to hear your feedback and provide further assistance if needed : https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-213908/.

0 Likes