I can't view any pictures or videos from a period of time in my text messages
lpluv2talk5

Hello! I just transferred my service from a S7 to Note 9. In the Verizon store, the employee used SmartSwitch to transfer my text messages over. I thought all was well, but I started looking through my texts and noted from a period of time to present (over a year), I am unable to access any of the pictures and videos sent through Message+ now. 

I'm at a loss as to why or what I need to do to be able to access them. It shows that there is content there, but it is grayed out and nothing can actually be viewed. Is there anyone that can advise? I'm a wreck, as some of my child's baby pictures are included.

I should note that I haven't accessed Message+ on this device, but have just used 'Messages' thus far. 

Thank-you!

0 Likes
Re: I can't view any pictures or videos from a period of time in my text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lpluv2talk5,

I would be concerned too if I were missing any important pictures or videos. Are you only missing the media from your text messages? Did other pictures transfer over? What are you using to back up your phone?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes