I cannot get my facebook contacts to sync to my HTC One M9
kkamman

I cannot get my facebook contacts to sync to my HTC One M9. I've never had a problem doing this with any other phone so I'm probably missing something very simple.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot get my facebook contacts to sync to my HTC One M9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure your information is up to date is what we want for your phone. Let’s figure this out. Can you go to settings>accounts>Facebook. Is Facebook Contact Sync turned on?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Diplomat15

Mine doesn't give me an option for contact sync. Just shows Facebook and my email address. This is found under "Accounts & Sync"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Diplomat15,

We certainly want you to enjoy every feature available. Now with contact sync that feature is no longer available via in relation with the facebook application.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes