I cant get a cell dignal where I work. There is a AT
HG8TORALUM98
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is a AT&T tower near my work but I still get no phone Service. My phone is useless all day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cant get a cell dignal where I work. There is a AT
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you should consider switching to AT&T?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You won't get a signal on your Verizon phone from the AT&T tower. It is a tower that provides service to AT&T customers. Phones don't roam on other carriers towers. They are different frequencies and technologies. Unless you subscribe to ProjectFi.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i would imagine that there's more than one provider on the tower.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not all the time. It depends on who owns the tower and the agreements they have in place.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

you''re probably right, but when i see towers, they usually have more than one array.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where I live and travel, I see both types. Even then multiple arrays could mean a tower with double or more capacity of a single array tower.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HG8TORALUM98-

We want you to have service where you use your phone the most. Let's figure this out together. How long have you been experiencing service challenges at your work? What zip code are you located in? Is this only happening when you're indoors, or is this outdoors as well near your work building?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes