Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
I have the Spectrum 2 phone. Can't hear callers clearly.
cdougherty

I have the Spectrum 2 phone. Just got network extender setup. Got blue bars. When I call someone they can hear me fine. But I can not hear them clearly. They come in broken up.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (shorted subject line)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have the Spectrum 2 phone. Just got network extender setup. Got blue bars. When I call someone they can hear me fine. But I can not hear them clearly. They come in broken up.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want you to hear your callers clearly as well cdougherty! Blue bars are good. Please try resetting your network extender here http://vz.to/yokrq2 and removing/inserting the battery to your phone, test and share. Thank you.

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have the Spectrum 2 phone. Can't hear callers clearly.
PinkFloyd

I have been having the same problems for several months now. I have had 2 tickets related to this with Verizon techs. and they have not been able to correct the problem. We ran all the test for jitter, upload and download speeds, and they were excellent. So it isn't my cable provider causing this issue.

My extender was close to a LCD TV and I thought maybe that was causing it, even tho it had never done it in the 3 years I have had the extender. So I moved it away from any type of electrical device, but still have the same problem.

Also the problem only happens in the evening hours. Anywhere from 5pm on. In the mornings and during the day, it is fine.

Curious if your extender does this only in the evening hours?

If you happen to find out what is causing your problem, please post it here so I can see if it will correct mine.

Thanks

0 Likes