I need the puk code for my samsung j36
Codystinson20

My name Cody [Removed] my number[Removed]an my imei is[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need the puk code for my samsung j36
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Codystinson20, being locked out of your phone is definitely not fun. We are here to help get you back up and running! Sprmankalel offered an excellent tip to help locate your PIN/PUK code directly from your My Verizon account. Just in case, here is a link detailing the helpful steps in case they are needed:

http://spr.ly/65868pBx0

This link will take you the My Devices page where you can find the PIN/PUK that sprmankalel is referring too.

Let us know if you still need additional assistance!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Log in to your online account and select devices and manage your device. You can find it there.

Then stop playing with your settings if you don't understand what they mean.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Codystinson20, being locked out of your phone is definitely not fun. We are here to help get you back up and running! Sprmankalel offered an excellent tip to help locate your PIN/PUK code directly from your My Verizon account. Just in case, here is a link detailing the helpful steps in case they are needed:

http://spr.ly/65868pBx0

This link will take you the My Devices page where you can find the PIN/PUK that sprmankalel is referring too.

Let us know if you still need additional assistance!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes