I need to download a full text messages conversation, is there any way to do it?
Miguelto

I need to download a full text messages conversation, is there any way to do it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to download a full text messages conversation, is there any way to do it?
Snn5
Legend

Go to the Play Store, Look for SMS Backup and Restore.  It can save entire conversations from the phone message app and backup and print.

0 Likes
Re: I need to download a full text messages conversation, is there any way to do it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Miguelto, having access to your full text messages is so very important. Snn5, excellent idea in using a 3rd party application if this is for personal reasons. Miguelto, if you need this for legal reasons, we can definitely help you in this process. If this is the case, it will require a subpoena from your lawyer as well as your lawyer will need to contact us directly by dialing 800-922-0204.

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes