I need to understand your policy
Pmack369

Why do I have to have a zero balance when my phone as well asy sons phone is burning hot on our faces when we talk?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to understand your policy
rcschnoor
Legend

Not sure what your question is. You need to pay your bill if you want service. If there is something wrong with your phone and it is still under warranty, get it replaced under the warranty. If there is something wrong with your phone and it is out of warranty, purchase another phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are a prepaid customer, you will need to call the prepaid customer service for assistance.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pmack369, I can’t imagine using a phone if it's too hot to touch. We always want to make sure both you and your son have phones that function correctly. Tell me more about what’s going on? Have you tried to make a warranty claim? What is the mention regarding a zero balance?

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes