I receive Unfortunately Gmail has stopped message when trying to open app after Marshmallow upgrade. Is anyone else having this problem? Over 200 apps don't work!
nothappy99

Almost all of my apps no longer work after the forced upgrade. Message + crashes when trying to open a text. Same with Gmail, Weather Channel, etc.....

The apps give error message Unfortunately, the app has stopped working. I've tried uninstalling several and reinstalling, but they still don't work!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I receive Unfortunately Gmail has stopped message when trying to open app after Marshmallow upgrade. Is anyone else having this problem? Over 200 apps don't work!
ninelives1972
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you done a factory reset?

0 Likes
Re: I receive Unfortunately Gmail has stopped message when trying to open app after Marshmallow upgrade. Is anyone else having this problem? Over 200 apps don't work!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nothappy99,

I know this is a big concern for all of our customers and we want to make sure you can access all of your applications. Just to make sure do you have all of your applications updated? Also, let's make sure all of your permissions are set. Please go to your settings, application manager, in the upper right corner select the menu option, and the choose reset application permissions. Keep us updated on your progress.

JasperMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes