I thought Lollipop 5.0.1 was supposed to have a flashlight installed.I deleted the one I had installed from Play Store because of security concerns
kcdad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought Lollipop 5.0.1 was supposed to include a flashlight. I deleted the free one from the Play Store because of security concerns.

Labels (2)
Re: I thought Lollipop 5.0.1 was supposed to have a flashlight installed.I deleted the one I had installed from Play Store because of security concerns
Snn5
Legend

It is still there as a widget, not an app.

Re: I thought Lollipop 5.0.1 was supposed to have a flashlight installed.I deleted the one I had installed from Play Store because of security concerns
B33
Legend

You might Trying doing a Google Search and See if it's listed in either the Lollipop Quick start Guide or the Lollipop Manual..

0 Likes
Razo_SE
Enthusiast - Level 3

No app, no widget.  It was supposed to be there according to Lollipop documentation but does not exist.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Wow, they left it on the G2 even.

0 Likes
krusej23
Contributor - Level 1

All you have to do is click on the microphone in google search and say flashlight on. That's it. Or just say Ok Google flashlight on.

0 Likes