Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
I thought Lollipop 5.0.1 was supposed to have a flashlight installed.I deleted the one I had installed from Play Store because of security concerns
kcdad
Enthusiast

I thought Lollipop 5.0.1 was supposed to include a flashlight. I deleted the free one from the Play Store because of security concerns.

Labels (2)
Re: I thought Lollipop 5.0.1 was supposed to have a flashlight installed.I deleted the one I had installed from Play Store because of security concerns
Snn5
Legend

It is still there as a widget, not an app.

Re: I thought Lollipop 5.0.1 was supposed to have a flashlight installed.I deleted the one I had installed from Play Store because of security concerns
B33
Legend

You might Trying doing a Google Search and See if it's listed in either the Lollipop Quick start Guide or the Lollipop Manual..

0 Likes
Razo_SE
Enthusiast

No app, no widget.  It was supposed to be there according to Lollipop documentation but does not exist.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Wow, they left it on the G2 even.

0 Likes
krusej23
Contributor

All you have to do is click on the microphone in google search and say flashlight on. That's it. Or just say Ok Google flashlight on.

0 Likes