If you were going to upgrade from a Galaxy S4.....
GrayEagleSoars

If you were going to upgrade from a Galaxy S4  which would you go to:

Galaxy S6

Note 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If you were going to upgrade from a Galaxy S4.....
bearone21
Legend

s6....there's no note6.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

If I were you I would do as much research as I could remember you will have this phone what ever it is for a long time.Verizon has a page that you can compare each phone that you are interested in.Hope this helps

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

I would look at a few different things.

1) what has your update history been like (have you had issues with Samsung's updates to the phone)

2) if no issues I would consider the new Samsung but still look at what is out there using the compare feature on Verizons site

3) If you have had issues with Samsung Updates, still consider it but look strongly at the others as well

You will need to make a list of what is important on a phone vs what is not or nice to haves. each phone does something very well and some thing not as well so you want to pick a phone that does your top wants well.

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Galaxy S7 or Note 7 I would say depends on your screen size preference, and whether you want the extra features provided by the S-Pen. Unless you're willing to go to last year's model, the Note 5 and the Galaxy S6. Just note that Software Updates are already a year into a common Two year Android update cycle.

With the Note 7, base storage is 64GB and Samsung promises to provide an additional 256GB SD Card with it. Not sure if they're running any S7 promotions yet.

0 Likes