Incoming msgs not receiving, Verizon support never calls back
nakulkris

I have been talking to Tier 2 customer support for the last 3 weeks or so regarding an issue with a line that uses a phone that is not a Verizon device.

The customer care rep told me that my non-Verizon device will work on Verizon network as long as i active the sim card on another device. I did this, I am getting incoming calls, outgoing calls, i can send text msgs but I dont receive any text msgs.

The customer care team have pondered over what could be the issue and have told me several times that they will take some action or the other which would take up to 24-48 hours. Each time, they would tell me that they will call me back after that.

But this never happens. I have to go through the whole cycle of calling Verizon support again and again, wait for 15-20mins each time to get hold of Tier 1 support, explain the whole issue all over again, listen to their questions and suggestions again and again, then transfer over to some other person in Tier 2 support and explain the whole issue again even though there are notes on my account.

I am really regretting switching over from ATT to Verizon this month. I have never faced any such issues with any other provider before.

0 Likes
Re: Incoming msgs not receiving, Verizon support never calls back
nakulkris

There needs to be someone accountable for the customer care's actions. Once the call is cut, I never get a chance to talk to the same person again. They dont follow up like they said they would and they dont care whether my issue is resolved or not. 

0 Likes
Re: Incoming msgs not receiving, Verizon support never calls back
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nakulkris, we are sorry to hear about your experience with us with the extended hold times while trying to get your text message issue resolved. We'll help you here. Tell us the make and model of your phone?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes