Iphone5s Incoming calls showing up as "Unknown". How do I see Caller ID?
ihateregistering4stf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just recently, all callers that aren't in my contacts come through as UNKNOWN CALLER. It's very annoying not to see the number. How do I get this fixed so I see the caller ID number/info?

Tags (2)
Re: Iphone5s Incoming calls showing up as "Unknown". How do I see Caller ID?
ihateregistering4stf
Enthusiast - Level 2

OP here... I don't want call filtering. I want it turned off on my line but not the other line on the account

0 Likes
ihateregistering4stf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Turns out I don't have call filter on my phone. So how do I fix this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see. Thank you for clearing this up for us, and no worries. We will help you figure this out. We want to make sure that we are on the same page. Is there a particular reason why you only want to have it on one of your lines? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! When you have a moment, please click on the following link that will help show you how to get Caller ID. We will be standing by in case you have any questions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/businessportals/support/features/calling_features/caller_id.html DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
ihateregistering4stf
Enthusiast - Level 2
I tried that and can't get there. I'm not an account manager and don't need to be. Only want to change this on my device/line. Please advise
0 Likes
ihateregistering4stf
Enthusiast - Level 2
Still waiting for assistance from Customer Service........
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ihateregistering4stf,

Getting the features you need set up is crucial. I know how important this is. To make changes, even to your own line, you actually do need to be either the account owner or an account manager. You will need to either reach out to someone who is one of those things on your account to have them take care of it or have the account owner add you as an account manager. 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes