Is there any way to get my xiaomi mi a2 lite to work with a verizon sim?
kevplant99

I recently bought a Xiaomi Mi a2 lite Global Edition (Its unlocked) and thought it would work on Verizon but it isn't. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to phones but is there a way I could change the APN settings on the phone to read the sim card? If not, what phones would you recommend based on my interest in the mi a2 lite that would be compatible on the Verizon network? I really like the style and affordability of this phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to get my xiaomi mi a2 lite to work with a verizon sim?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That phone model doesn't have the radio frequencies supported by the Verizon Wireless network. It will not work ever. Mi Global Home

Verizon Certified Open Market Android Smartphones check this list.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to get my xiaomi mi a2 lite to work with a verizon sim?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to find a phone you like that’s also compatible with the network, kevplant99.
 In the above post by Ann154, there’s a list of the different models that will work. Once you have one of those, then you can use our Bring Your Own Device link here to verify the device’s compatibility:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/prospect/bring-your-own-device/
Use the black “I’m not with Verizon” button, then on the following page enter in the phone’s IMEI .
Let us know if there are any further questions.

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes