Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Issues after using an international SIM
Skisax22

I just came back from a trip to Austria where I used an A1 SIM in my nexus 6p.  upon returning today, i put my verizon SIM back in and LTE and texts work fine, but I cannot make or receive calls.  How can i fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues after using an international SIM
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Welcome back and I do hope you had an excellent trip.  In this case the next step woudl be a master reset of your phone.  Have you backed up the item to your computer or Verizon cloud recently?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Skisax22

I did a factory reset and that did not resolve the issue.  I have also shut the phone down multiple times and reinserted the SIM with the phone off

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

What is the network mode setting of the phone? It should be on CDMA/LTE mode and not Global or GSM mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Skisax22

It is on CDMA/LTE not global

0 Likes