JUST holster for moto z force
enno

Hey everybody, I'm really looking into getting one of the new Moto Z Force phones and have a question about holsters for them.

Does anybody know of a holster ONLY (no case) that will work with the phone? With the Gorrilla glass and the ability to add the power packs to the phone, I don't want a case that I would need to remove to add the power pack or the speakers too.

But the phone is so large it doesn't fit nicely in a pocket and I'm a guy.... I don't have a purse to stick it in Smiley Happy

I have always loved the plastic holsters like on otter box and the one I have for my Droid Turbo with a little case and a kickstand.  I think Verizon sells them for all the phones.  I know they sell them for the Moto Z but I can't use the MotoMods with them.T

Thanks

Enno

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: JUST holster for moto z force
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Amazon.com: moto z force holster

Or just google Moto Z Force holster - there are options.

0 Likes
enno

Each of those holsters comes with and I'm pretty sure requires the case that came with it  to work.

The exception is the leather ones and I prefer the plastic ones.  They just seem to work better.

Thanks Though

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Might be hard to find. Unless you have an iPhone or a Galaxy case makers aren't making too many choices available. It isn't financially worth it.

0 Likes