Key2 LE cannot send, receive calls or send texts
alexbm

Brought it in for a new Sim as suggested, no dice. Called tech on the phone in store and they said my device was not compatible. Was going to activate thru app but it wanted me to choose a new number, I'd rather not if possible

any ideas? I bought thru amazon and the box says Verizon compatible.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Key2 LE cannot send, receive calls or send texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alexbm, we always want you able to use the phone that best fits your needs on your account.  Were you trying to activate this phone on a new or existing line?  We want to make sure we have all of the details to assist you completely.

Sean_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Key2 LE cannot send, receive calls or send texts
alexbm

It was on an existing line. Store folks were able to see the phone on the acct but it looked like it was only half working or something. They ended up activating the Sim in a diff device but it doesn't look like the key2 le and the Sim are communicating properly. Data works fine and I can receive texts but phone calls don't send or go in and sending texts fails.

0 Likes