LG Exalt Verizon Cloud Error 10019
bob230

Hello, I have the LG Exalt VN220. Several months ago (I don't remember exactly when), my Verizon cloud, which I use to back up my contacts, stopped working. It now presents me with this welcome screen:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-m3dsbp9jx8J_ONlZpta_UhcES3vNaHw/view?usp=sharing 

When I click "Next", both while on data and on WiFi, I get the following error:

"Verizon Cloud has encountered an error. Please close application and try again (code 10019)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fSi0LOuwa5NZI05-SsbgPVNuQ5-3hZdO/view?usp=sharing 

(Also on Wifi):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eh7JRyBdtiNANGbW_V4vz-1fYYbDAa3S/view?usp=sharing 

Please help with what I can do to resolve this issue, thank you!

0 Likes
Re: LG Exalt Verizon Cloud Error 10019
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, bob230. We are very sorry to hear about any troubles you've encountered with accessing the Verizon Cloud on your device. We certainly want to help with this in every way that we can. So that we can see this from your eyes, can you please describe what steps you are taking on your device to access the Verizon Cloud? 

-Brett

0 Likes
bob230

Here is a link to a screen recording demonstrating how I attempt to access the Verizon Cloud: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nyyHaVunNpFBksy7-i25xNv4YJFl6Tt2/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I will send you a private note to continue the assistance.

>Julio

0 Likes
bob230

For everyone else with this problem who would like to know the solution, the Verizon techs told me to try to install Verizon Cloud on a different device, and log in there. I installed the app on my PC and logged in. After that, I chatted with a Verizon tech for about 45 minutes until he informed me that unless I would be willing to pay $19.99 a month, I would no longer be able to backup my contacts to the Verizon Cloud. Today, I was able to get a hold of another Verizon phone, and wonders of wonders, when I opened up the Verizon Cloud app I was able to backup and restore contacts without a problem, without paying the so-called $19.99 a month. My regular phone still gives me the 10019 error when I try to move past the welcome screen, so if there's anyone there who actually knows what they're talking about and is able to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

(Note to whichever vzw_customer_support tech replies to this - please read the entire thread before you reply, thanks!)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can back up and restore your contacts without any issues, bob230. We appreciate the details you have provided, but we are not able to review links you have shared. Let's continue to dig into this. To ensure we are looking at the correct model device, do you have the LG Exhalt, The LG Exhalt LTE, or the LG Exhalt 2? This information will allow us to look for any known issues with the device and the Verizon Cloud app. Do you trouble accessing any other apps on the device?    -Danielle

0 Likes
bob230

As I said in the first post, it's the LG Exalt VN220, not the LG Exalt 2. (I don't think there's a phone that you guys make that's called the LG Exalt without LTE, but in any case I think the VN220 is the LTE version.) To answer your other question, no, I am not having any issues using other apps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is definitely vital to ensure we address your issues directly! If you don't mind, have you checked to see if that specific application requires on update?*Jorge

0 Likes
bob230

The LG Exalt is a flip phone. To the best of my knowledge there is no way to update a specific app. I did check if a software update was available, and there is no update available. If it helps at all, the version of the app that's currently installed  is version 16.5.41.

(Maybe this is in my head, but based on your answers if feels like you guys know nothing about the phone I'm talking about, first with Danielle not knowing that VN220 was the model number of the LG Exalt (not the LG Exalt 2), and now with Jorge asking me to try something that (as far as I know) can't be done on my phone. I would really appreciate an answer that indicates at least a basic working knowledge of the phone in question, instead of simply offering generic advice. It's almost like the next tech is going to say "Did you try turning it off and turning it back on?")

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern, bob230. There are 3 versions of the LG Exalt. The original Exalt, as well as the Exalt 2 are both CDMA devices. From what you have described, you most likely have the Exalt LTE. Just to be sure, and to look further into the issue, I'll be sending you a Private Note in just a moment. Please reply there, so we can start looking further into this issue.

*Gabriel

0 Likes