LG G Pad problem.
Wishwords

I have an LG G Pad 10.1 that I'm not even finished paying off yet. There have always been issues with various apps, like Facebook, not running correctly and now the battery won't hold a charge for more than about 24 hours even if I don't use it. I have removed all unnecessary apps already. I have had to resort to using my phone for all of my business needs when I am away from home. I see that Verizon is no longer selling this tablet, so I'm guessing there have been numerous problems with it. What can be done to help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G Pad problem.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wishwords,

That's a great device and we definitely want it to continue to be reliable for you. Rest assured that we have not stopped selling the device due to performance but simply because there have been newer innovations since it was originally released.

Removing some unnecessary applications is certainly a good starting point and we appreciate your efforts. When did the trouble begin exactly? Since this time have there been any changes to the device such as new apps, app updates, software updates or even damage?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes