LG G3 bluetooth not playing music
keener09

i just got a new bose bluetooth ear piece and its paired with my phone to make calls but i cant listen to music through it i can hear it though the speakers on my phone just not through my headset how do i get it to play music through my headset

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 bluetooth not playing music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Help is here keener09! What make and model Bluetooth ear piece do you have? Since you purchased it, has it ever worked to listen to music? If so, when did it stop working? When you start to play music, does your headset still show paired?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
keener09

It's a Bose BT1 01.04 I got it a few years ago and it always worked with my iPhone but it won't work with my G3 it says it's paired but everytime I go to listen to music and just plays out of my,phone speakers not through the head set

0 Likes
keener09

It stopped working when I switched from an iPhone to my LG G3

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks keener09! The info you've provided has been helpful. It sounds as if there may not be full compatibility between your headset and your device. I've been to the Bose site to check of a list of compatibility or connection profile, but didn't find one. I recommend using the contact info on the Bose site to ask if your headset can stream audio from your model device. Good luck!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes