LG G3 notification bar not pulling down sometimes
MikeD95

Recently, after the lollipop update, (5.1.1) I have not been able to pull down my notification bar at all from time to time. I have factory reset my phone, but this only temporarily fixes the issue. I took off my case, and the issue persists. I have turned on developer tools and tracked the touch sensor, and it seems that it occasionally thinks there is a touch action being made on the task bar, thus locking it. How do I fix this software issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 notification bar not pulling down sometimes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MikeD95, thank you for reaching out as we want you to enjoy fully the functions your device has to offer. Have there been any other applications recently installed on the device? Do you notice any specific time that this issue happens or does it seem random? Are there any other issues that you have noticed with the touch-screen in other apps or operations?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes