LG G3 will not auto connect to LG bluetooth headset
Ts7424

have a LG G3 that just got, paired it to a LG HBM-260 mono headset, pair up just fine but when I turn the headset off the G3 will not auto connect again to the headset . But each time I want to use the headset I have go into bluetooth settings and connect manually. I cannot find a bluetooth auto connect in the phone.

I have unpaired and paired a couple of times, and still have to connect the headset manually.  

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 will not auto connect to LG bluetooth headset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tim, I can understand being accustomed to the Bluetooth connecting automatically. Let’s put a fresh set of eyes on this for you. Because the two devices can pair, we know that it must be something keeping it from connecting to each other automatically. There should not be an auto connect on the phone. As long as the Bluetooth feature is turned on, it should connect whenever you turn on the Bluetooth device. To make sure we are on the same page, I have provided some instruction below:

Bluetooth® Discovery Mode - LG G3

1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Bluetooth.
Visible to other devices while on this screen.
You can also reach out to LG for support with their products: http://bit.ly/2398dS7

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 will not auto connect to LG bluetooth headset
Ts7424

Thank You, but that was the procedure I used to pair the head set and Bluetooth feature was never turned off. After receiving your message I even tried turning the Bluetooth off and then back on, no luck. I will try contacting LG

0 Likes