LG G6 text messages sticking on "sent"
guitarmageddon88

I have a LG G6 and my text messages are CONSTANTLY sticking on "sending" or "sent" and the other person will not receive. I have done a factory reset, and nothing changed. I have done the steps online for troubleshooting.....nothing. I am using messages please help! Also sending and receiving duplicate texts randomly. Sometimes I have to initiate another text and it seems to push the hung one through....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G6 text messages sticking on "sent"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to send text messages is very important, and we will be more than glad to help, guitarmageddon88.  I do have a few questions if you don’t mind. When did this start or when did you first notice this difficulty?  Is anyone else experiencing the same difficulties?  Does the same happen when you use the stock or factory text messaging app?  Have you checked for any app or operating system updates? 

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
guitarmageddon88

Hello.

It happens on either app. I use messages plus currently. It is updated to the most current. It had done this for months now. Can my network settings and configuration be wrong? I make and receive phone calls without issue.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

re-boot

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I depend on my messaging service to work right. Let's get this figured out. Are other services impacted such as calls or data? Is this happening with a specific contact or all messages?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
guitarmageddon88

Hello,

It is happening with all messages but appears to not be affecting data and calls, those seem ok.

0 Likes
guitarmageddon88

Bumping this. Still occuring. Extremely frustrating. Anything to do with the apn settings? I dont think I can even change them

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for any delays regarding your texting issue, guitarmageddon88.  I have sent you a Private Message so that we can look into this concern for you.

Adam_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes