LG V10 wifi calling
kynshiro

Just upgraded to 6.0 and notice it has the option to enable wifi calling.  I enabled it but I can't make any calls. Has verizon enable this option for this phone or is it just for these phones. http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/wificalling/.   Why advertise it if not all the phones have it? Why put it on a phone as an option if it is not enable.  Verizon has false advertisement. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V10 wifi calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kynshiro, thank you so much for reaching out to us. I can understand wanting to use this feature. At this moment, I do see that the LG V10 is not compatible for wi-fi calling. The list is always expanding for the feature to become available. You can stay up to date and informed about wi-fi calling by following this link:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/wifi-calling-faqs/

Is everything working okay on the device to make phone calls normally?

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kynshiro

I see it listed now on wifi calling www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/wificalling/ but my phone has internet over wifi and has hd enable and wifi calling enabled. but when I am inside a building with wifi and no cell signal I can't make calls but my tmobile friends can.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kynshiro,

Let's ensure you're able to make your calls indoors over WiFi. When at the location where you have no cell signal, have you confirmed you're connected to WiFi by attempting to use the browser? When you go to Settings > Advanced Calling > WiFi Calling > Update Current Emergency Address, is a valid address listed there?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes