LgG4 Wont Turn On!!!!!1
KRP1700

I was on my phone when all of the sudden my screen froze. I couldn't even turn my phone off. I Had to take the battery out. now my phone will not turn back on at all. What do I do????? Please Help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LgG4 Wont Turn On!!!!!1
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Try to plug it in. Sometimes it will power on. If you aren't able to power it on via the power button you might have to explore replacement option.

If you are within the first year and there is no physical or liquid damage to the device you are most likely eligible for a replacement under warranty. If you are outside of a year and you have Total Equipment Coverage or Total Mobile Protection then it should cover a warranty replacement at no charge providing there is no physical or liquid damage. In the event of either of these situations you would contact Verizon by telephone or at a corporate store to process a warranty claim. If there is any damage to the device and you have insurance you will have to contact the insurance company, Asurion, and pay the deductible. If you don't have warranty or insurance options, check to see if you're eligible to purchase new device or how you can become eligible. You can always find a used device on a website like Swappa.com if you need to. You can also call LG to see if they can fix the button. This would require sending them your phone and probably paying for the repair which could take 3 or more weeks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KRP1700,

Help has arrived, we always want you to have a working phone. I am sorry to learn that the LG G4 is having troubles. Were you able to get the phone powered on? If not, if you plug it into a charger does the phone indicate that it is charging?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KARFIN21

My phone still won't turn on, and it stuck on the start screen. I've tried removing the battery, memory card and then holding down the power and volume button, but it's still stuck on start screen

0 Likes
KARFIN21

Oh, and I also tried charging for 5 minutes, still nothing

0 Likes
KARFIN21

Now, it's overheating

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Are you able to get it into recovery mode and clear the cache partition?

0 Likes
KARFIN21

Yes, but when I cleared it, it still went back to the start screen and froze

0 Likes