Lost phone contacts in update last night
Mzdej

How do I get my phone contacts back? Sum contacts are there, but all other numbers are gone!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lost phone contacts in update last night
bearone21
Legend

were contacts in gmail....check to see if your phone is still syncing email & contacts.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Also check the Verizon Cloud and see if the contact are in the trash.  Sometimes that system dumps the contacts in the trash.  Why I don't know and why I refuse to use it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Mzdej

I did not have them backed up in the cloud...never thought of it. All of my email contacts are there. But my phone numbers stored on the phone are ghost!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it possible that they are there but aren't displayed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting your important contacts back is important, Mzdej. Let's look into your options. Do you have a back up stored on your computer?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

have you checked to see if sync contacts is selected.

my update changed many things & had to be gone thru 1 at a time to get things as they were.

0 Likes