Marshmallow drains battery
gienies

Since update my battery is dieing twice as fast. I have only been looking at the changes? What am I missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Marshmallow drains battery
tinapiggy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tinapiggy - Having a charged device is a daily necessity. Let's work together and get this issue fixed. You deserve an issue free device. What make/model device do you have? Is your Wi-Fi setting on when you are not connected to Wi-Fi?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are all of your apps up to date?

Do you have any anti-virus, phone cleaner, or Task Killer apps installed? These types of apps should be uninstalled. Only install them on the rare occasion they are actually needed. Don't use Task Killers Smiley Happy

0 Likes
tinapiggy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I have a Samsung S6, not the edge. Yes my WiFi is on. I left my fully

charged phone at home the other day and after 8 hours returned to 65% power

and only 9 text messages and no phone calls. Before Marshmallow, I would

come home to at least an 85% battery (and sometimes 50+ text messages). My

phone use habits haven't changed since Marshmallow. Also I seemed to have

hit 50% of my data a few days sooner then I normally do. That is not ok!

On Apr 16, 2016 11:38 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for verifying this information, tinapiggy. We want your device up and running flawlessly. If you go into settings> Battery> and scroll down, there is a list of apps/processes that use battery. What are the top users of the battery? Also, going into settings> Data Usage> What are some of the top users of data on the device?
LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes