Mobile Hotspot
Thalysha

So I currently use mobile hotspot me and my girlfriend have it so we haven't gotten internet we pay for unlimited. Recently when i try to play my games online with my hotspot, my games suddenly are not loading, keep disconnecting and more. I tried powering off my phone and back on, I checked for updates and made sure I've got the mobile hotspot on in my Verizon plan. I tried with my girlfriends phone and it connected swiftly and easily. The game laoded with no problems, mine use to connect this way.. but this is a new problem you see. My roku loads just fine, so why the new problem? My girlfriend and me have the same plan, I really want to figure this out

0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hotspot
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Thalysha wrote:

So I currently use mobile hotspot me and my girlfriend have it so we haven't gotten internet we pay for unlimited. Recently when i try to play my games online with my hotspot, my games suddenly are not loading, keep disconnecting and more. I tried powering off my phone and back on, I checked for updates and made sure I've got the mobile hotspot on in my Verizon plan. I tried with my girlfriends phone and it connected swiftly and easily. The game laoded with no problems, mine use to connect this way.. but this is a new problem you see. My roku loads just fine, so why the new problem? My girlfriend and me have the same plan, I really want to figure this out

What make/model phone do you have?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely strange, as it seems to be interacting with other products fine. Is it one game or multiple games that it is experiencing an issue with when you are trying to load it?

Let's get to the bottom of it and figure out how we can help improve it.*Gert

0 Likes