Moto display stopped working on my droid force after installing the 8/29/2016 MCL24.246-36 OTA update
MARBOO87

I just installed the MCL24.246-36 OTA update for my Moto Z Force (droid) on verizon yesterday. Immediately after it installed and rebooted, my moto display stopped working. When i approached the screen, it would flash for less than a second and then not appear again. so i did a factory reset, and that fixed it, for a while, but it started to do it again. Please help as this feature is the reason I ONLY buy motorola android phones Smiley Happy Anyone else having this issue as well?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto display stopped working on my droid force after installing the 8/29/2016  MCL24.246-36 OTA update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try disabling the feature and re-enable it?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Moto display stopped working on my droid force after installing the 8/29/2016 MCL24.246-36 OTA update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely odd. Have you contacted Motorola? KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Moto display stopped working on my droid force after installing the 8/29/2016 MCL24.246-36 OTA update
ELISA939

I am also having the same issue after installing the recent update.  Any solution for it yet?  I tried restarting the phone,  disabling and re-enabling it but still the same issue.

0 Likes