Motorola Droid Turbo is not displaying the voicemail icon
R_Waz

I believe this icon was being displayed during the 1st few days of use, but for some reason, is not being displayed anymore after rec'ing a voicemail message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola Droid Turbo is not displaying the voicemail icon
sdheenan75
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I just spoke to a Verizon Technical Rep.  go into Voicemail *86, and then Press 4 for personal options, then press 1 to turn on your voicemail indicator. That should solve the problem. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help with the case of the missing voicemail icon, R-Waz. Can you first dial your voicemail and listen for personal options to make sure the message waiting indicator is enabled?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

R_Waz

Hi Tamara,

I went into the various Personal & Administrative options & did not hear any options regarding the Message Waiting indicator. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for trying, R_Waz.
Do you have basic voicemail or visual voicemail set up for your Droid Turbo?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
R_Waz

Just basic voicemail and the Turbo phone itself did not appear to have any phone or voicemail notification option(s) to turn on/off. Thanks.

0 Likes
R_Waz

My bad. Went on-line and discovered that I had Basic Visual Voice Mail option vs. Basic Voice Mail option setup. I changed to the Basic Voice Mail option, which also has the Voice Mail Indicator option (the Basic Visual Voice Mail option does NOT). Thanks!

0 Likes
sdheenan75
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I just spoke to a Verizon Technical Rep.  go into Voicemail *86, and then Press 4 for personal options, then press 1 to turn on your voicemail indicator. That should solve the problem. 

0 Likes
johntsgi

This did not work on my LG phone.  I have an LG Prepay phone that I converted to billing... now no indication of voicemail arrival.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Maybe the software has changed since 2015 and the options have changed!  Why don't you start a CURRENT thread with your issue instead of posting on an OLD possibly OUTDATED thread?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are having issues with getting Voicemail notifications, and we are here to help. Are other notifications working? Are you able to access your Voicemail app?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes