Music randomly pauses
juice6401

I've had the HTC One M9 for a few months now. Whenever I'm using my music app or slacker radio with the phone speakers, headphones, or my bluetooth speaker it will randomly pause. Sometimes if I get a notification it will pause as well. It happens when it's in my pocket or sitting on my desk. It also happens with music that I have stored on my phone or when streaming. I've tried clearing the app cache but it didn't work. I've read other forums where people are having the same issue with other phones but no one seems to have found a solution yet. One said that he downloaded nova launcher and it fixed it but I don't think that should be needed to play music and he wasn't sure if that was the reason that it quit. It's starting to get annoying to have to press play on my phone 20+ times a day to keep my music playing for a few hours.

Any help is appreciated. I will try to check back frequently to answer any questions.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Music randomly pauses
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Juice6401, you came to the right place. Playing music is always entertaining and let's get to work on getting this resolved. When did this issue start? Are the music applications up to date?

GearsonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes