My LG G3 keeps rebooting
dkoppenh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yesterday morning, I woke up to my phone at the Verizon boot screen.  I pulled the battery and the SD card then replaced the battery after a few minutes.  The phone sometimes will boot all the way to the home screen, and will sometimes let me enter Safe Mode, but it inevitably reboots after a few minutes at most.  Usually, it doesn't even get to the home screen.

I managed to clear the app cache during one of my lucky Safe Mode sessions, but that didn't help.  I tried to reboot into recovery by holding volume down and power, but that just causes another reboot.

Labels (1)
Re: My LG G3 keeps rebooting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkoppenh - The boot busters have arrived to lend a helping hand. A working device is a must have. Please go into Settings and turn on Airplane mode. Now that you are in Settings scroll down to Application Manager and tap on it. Scroll down and tap on Google Play services. Tap on UNINSTAL UPDATES. I am confident that this will fix the issue
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ThisBossGuy

Same/similar issue. I have replaced my LG G3 6 times in the last 2 weeks. Every replacement phone I get wont even do a full boot. Customer service said this is a KNOWN issue (multiple reps confirmed this on the main Verizon support phone and in the Owasso Oklahoma store) but all they will do is keep sending out replacements (even though they know the replacement WILL have the same issue). Not sure what happened in the last couple updates but I'm out a phone. They said my only option is to BUY a new phone... really? WOW! Good Luck. Waiting on another replacement LG G3 but don't expect it to work either.

0 Likes
ThisBossGuy

to vzw_customer_support -- JacobV_VZW -- Does not work. The LG G3 will reset even before anything is installed. Try again.

0 Likes