My phone has gone into DemiGod crash handler and i don't know how to get it out
Garthomp

The other day my phone went into crash handler and i don't know how to get it out. It tells me to plug it into a computer and when i do it says it doesn't recognize it. It doesn't even give me the standard two prompts to either reboot or go into Dload mode. I'm leaving on a trip soon and i need to have me phone. Does anyone know how to help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone has gone into DemiGod crash handler and i don't know how to get it out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Garthomp, we want all our customers to have a properly working phone. The information you provided is for a Rooted/Flashed software version of the phone. This voids the manufacturer's warranty of the phone and we have no way to support it since it is not an approved software version from Google.

The best option you have at this time is to contact the developer of the Root/Flash software for information on what they can provide to help you with their software. You can also contact the manufacturer as well to see if they have any input on resolving that software problem.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes