My verizon Mobile App keeps crashing.
Fusky

The verizon mobile app keeps crashing. I have tried restarting my phone, restarting the app, and clearing the data , updating the app.None of it didn't work. Anyway to make it work?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My verizon Mobile App keeps crashing.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your mobile application up and running asap. When did this start happening? What is the make and model of your device? Are you having this issue with any of your other applications?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Fusky

It is the Droid turbo 2  android 5.1.1 system version 23.31.23.kinzie_verizon.verizon.en.us. I just got this phone today as i am a new verizon customer.

0 Likes
Fusky

It still has yet to work for me.

0 Likes
BB555

I have the same issue on my galaxy s6. It says no connection.  I tried everything, clear cashe, uninsulated the latest update restarted my phone several times, installed the update and still no connection with the app. Every other aspect of the phone works no problem

0 Likes
Fusky

Try turning off the WiFi and connecting while on the Verizon's network. It's a bug I found and that was the work around that worked for me.

0 Likes
testerrants
Enthusiast - Level 3

did you make sure you have the latest update from play/app store ? have seen it crash before if the app was not updated

0 Likes
BB555

So after numerous attempts and an hour on with tech support, who told me to give a week or so for a new update.  I tried the app several hours later and out of the blue it mysteriously started Working.

0 Likes
VZ_Support_Fiction

Good luck getting any results from either the so called "Verizon Support" or any of the other members who know just as much as you or I about tech matters, but think they're some sort of magic guru.  Anything that comes out of Verizon works as if it was built by Homer Simpson and my guess is that the "developers" behind their crap have equivalent IQ's and abilities.  History proves me to be correct.

0 Likes