Nougat For Motorola XT-1609 - WHEN??
artmanquest

Dear Verizon I have the Moto G Play 4th gen prepaid phone. On earlier conversations with Verizon/Motorola, after verifying my phone's model, they told me that my phone would receive the Nougat upgrade soon. So far nothing has happened. My phone's model# is XT1609

Being a bit of a nerd, I'm curious to know when nougat will hit my phone. I call Google, Google refers me to Motorola. I call Motorola & Motorola refers me to Verizon. I keep clicking the check for updates software button but all it tells me is that the software on my phone is currently up to date. IAM not a Verizon customer at this time but I do use my phone as a wifi only device. Can you offer any real helpful information without referring me to someone else? Thank you for your time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nougat For Motorola XT-1609 - WHEN??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Considering the last update was 6/29/2017, I would suggest that you continue to check the Motorola site for an update. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Nougat For Motorola XT-1609 - WHEN??
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Considering the last update was 6/29/2017, I would suggest that you continue to check the Motorola site for an update. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes