Ordered New S7 Edge - When will we get shipping notices of pending orders or items already in route to be delivered ?
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered new S7 edge and I am curious when we will see the email notices told we would get once the item is sent for shipping or en route to be delivered so we can be alerted of incoming package to sign for?  Ordered mine early and saw that CS stated that they will not ship until March 11 and everyone will get an email notification once they are ready to ship...  although my account shows mine shipped on March 7th but I have note received any email notification from VZW at all about it being shipped or when it should arrive or with any tracking number.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered New S7 Edge - When will we get shipping notices of pending orders or items already in route to be delivered ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eddiechi, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is an amazing phone and we want to get it out to you as soon as possible. I would like to review the order with you so we can get more accurate information. I will be sending you a private message to get started.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes