PUK code
GBDJBD

I thought I was entering in a password to lock my phone. . . . accidentally I did something with PIN1 code and now cannot get into phone it is asking for a PUK code

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: PUK code
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey thanks for the help smith6612! All great suggestions to get this sorted out. In addtion to that, you would also be able to log in to your My Verizon account and in the Manage Device section you would have the option to view the SIM PUK and PINS. Your online My Verizon account is a great resource for your account details and information, take a look here to see how to view the PUK http://vz.to/1ni2y65. Once you have access to the device again you can go into the Security Settings to turn the SIM lock off and that will prevent this from happening in the future. Otherwise, if you would like to keep the SIM locked you will want to keep note of this information or how to view online just as smith6612 stated. Give this a shot and keep us updated.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call Verizon support or log into the Verizon Wireless account portal. Either option will help you obtain your phone's PUK code.

Once you're back in, you will want to hang onto your PUK code, as you will have to remove your SIM Card lock using the PUK code.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey thanks for the help smith6612! All great suggestions to get this sorted out. In addtion to that, you would also be able to log in to your My Verizon account and in the Manage Device section you would have the option to view the SIM PUK and PINS. Your online My Verizon account is a great resource for your account details and information, take a look here to see how to view the PUK http://vz.to/1ni2y65. Once you have access to the device again you can go into the Security Settings to turn the SIM lock off and that will prevent this from happening in the future. Otherwise, if you would like to keep the SIM locked you will want to keep note of this information or how to view online just as smith6612 stated. Give this a shot and keep us updated.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

noltRe: PUK cod
jsolis2

did not work

0 Likes
Re: noltPUK cod
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jsolis2, we're sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you please provide more detail on what happens when you follow these steps? 

Melissa_VZW

0 Likes