People can't hear me
BRIKIN77
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Samsung J3 Eclipse and people can not hear me when I call them or they call me.  I am able to listen to music fine.  I have tried the speakerphone also and they still can not hear me.  When I talk into my phone it kind of echoes.  The person on the other phone does not hear anything at all just silence.  I have tried turning off the HD calling feature, restarting the phone, powering down the phone and resetting the settings and it still does not work.  Any thoughts?  I am thinking maybe the microphone went bad?  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: People can't hear me
boringusername
Master - Level 1

how long have you had it? It's not exactly high end so it possible it's just going bad. It seems Samsung either makes super expensive high end stuff or low end junk. No mid tier stuff with decent build quality.

Re: People can't hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRIKIN77,

It is never good to hear you are having issues with your device. Let's work together to get to the bottom of this. When did this start? Are there any issues if using a Bluetooth device? Any new apps or updates around when this started? Does this happen with all calls or just certain contacts? Have you tried the device in Safe Mode? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-212191/

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes