Re: Phone rings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rachael93,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us regarding this, Rachael93. I'm sure we can get this sorted out if we keep working on it. Please make sure that no alarms are turned on in your phone by selecting your Clock and checking for active alarms. Then, please place your phone in safe mode to see if the issue continues to happen while your phone is in this status. To enter safe mode use the following steps: http://vz.to/1DnzQOl To exit, a standard restart is needed. Please leave the phone in safe mode long enough to see if the issue goes away.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rachael93,

Thanks for clarifying the device. Do you recall anything changing on it before this began? Any software updates or new applications downloaded? Also, is there any type of physical damage to the device?

ChristinaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rachael93

No damage, in protective case and screen protector since having the phone.  Will try safe mode.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support<forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

Phone rings

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in LG G3 - View the full discussion

Rachael93,

Thanks for clarifying the device. Do you recall anything changing on it before this began? Any software updates or new applications downloaded? Also, is there any type of physical damage to the device?

ChristinaM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in LG G3 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rachael93, we want you to get the help you need. Let us know if Safe Mode works for you.

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes