Phone won't text to one specific number
THESOTODOG

I can't seem to text to one specific number.  It was fine until this past weekend.  Whenever I send something it only says 'sending' but it goes through for all other numbers I've tried. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone won't text to one specific number
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do calls go through for this particular number? Is it a Verizon number or another carrier?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
THESOTODOG

Calls go through but not sure of carrier.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Okay. If calls go through, then they haven't blocked you. That's a good thing. The issue might still be on their end if that is the only number you are having issues with. You can try reseating your SIM card to see if that help you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing details about the text messaging issue, THESOTODOG. I apologize this is happening and I want to ensure we find a solution so you can keep communication flowing with this person. Let’s keep digging. Are you able to receive texts from this individual? What make/model phone do you have and what make/model phone does the receiving party have? Keep us posted.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes