Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Slow WiFi with BT on
Dwightdr
Enthusiast

Is anyone else on verizon having issues with slow WiFi when BT is on? When the 2 are on my WiFi speed is less than 1 mbps, as soon as I turn BT off it shoots up to regular speeds. Even did this during the test and speeds increased dramatically.

Seems to be a recent issue also. I also have uverse internet.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Slow WiFi with BT on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dwightdr

That is very interesting behavior. When did this start? What devices are you connecting to via Bluetooth? Does this happen on other wifi sources?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dwightdr
Enthusiast

About a week ago, nothing was changed on my wifi settings and no apps have been downloaded that in that time frame.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dwightdr,

I definitely appreciate those details. We want to make sure we get this back to working like it should. Is it the same with all wi-fi? Can you try removing the Bluetooth/wi-fi and adding them back to the phone?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes