Surface Duo and Number Share with Galaxy Watch 3
Marcosovich

Has anyone successfully activated number share on the Surface Duo with a Galaxy Watch 3 LTE or any other LTE? I have attempted to activate it with Verizon Technical Support twice, but they said it will not work with the host phone (Surface Duo), but it can be activated as a stand alone watch.

0 Likes
Re: Surface Duo and Number Share with Galaxy Watch 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marcosovich, I see you have already worked with our tech support team. Number Share allows you to use your mobile number in up to 5 connected devices. The Surface Duo is a non-Verizon device, though. If you have it activated on Verizon, there is no guarantee that all our features will work/be compatible with it. This link goes over Number Share further: https://www.verizon.com/support/numbershare-faqs/#numbershare

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Surface Duo and Number Share with Galaxy Watch 3
vchat79

There is probably nothing wrong with the product itself. Verizon has probably reprogrammed the product so it will not connect based on their rules with certain manufacturers.  They also blocked some Apple product features on my I-pad.  My iPad has a calling feature like a phone with its own number but Verizon will not allow the calling feature.

0 Likes