Texts I am sending are delayed and garbled.
grace72

I noticed that I started having problems right around mid December last year where people were telling me that they were not receiving  my texts til hours later or not at all. I have my sync on and am not scheduling my texts.  Also I have had reports of my texts coming through with question marks throughout the texts. I am using Verizon message plus.I have a Samsung Note 9.

0 Likes
Re: Texts I am sending are delayed and garbled.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

grace72, getting text messages promptly, and that makes sense is critical. You mentioned this started occurring in December. Do you remember if anything changed on the phone? Such as software update, an update to the application, or new applications?

If you use the Messages application, does the same thing occur?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
grace72

I can't  think of anything  out of the usual other then normal  updates.  There have been other people that have had delayed texts too.

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

grace72, getting text messages promptly, and that makes sense is critical. You mentioned this started occurring in December. Do you remember if anything changed on the phone? Such as software update, an update to the application, or new applications?

If you use the Messages application, does the same thing occur?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details grace72. Are you able to make and receive calls? Is data working for you? RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes